Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My 1st time create a Blog..

My 1st time create a blog.. But 2day i'm sad..>,<

27/5/09

2day..i found tat he actually got a lover..haha!! i really is an idiot..who will care abt a ppl who dislike u 4ever??!! Will u? We got many sweet memories btw dis two years.. however, i still noe u wont xxxx me.. i'm starting my newlife 2day.. mayb in this second, i still xxxx u but after this hours, i'll thought u as a stranger..

At the same time, i lost my best fren.. i did not noe y she will angry!! Within this three days, she doesn't wan to talk wit me..when i call her she will say she is busy.. i dun noe wat i have done izit wrong..mayb in her eyes i'm juz a little girl tat alwys make trouble.. i was very sad btw dis three days.. My skul teacher oso thought i'm sick.. bcuz i cry every night..i dont realize y our frenship will end so fast..mayb i really do wrong many things until she dislike me.. So, every others ppl who view my blog, i would like to remind u dun end ur frenship with no reason..it will make ur fren sad~

No comments:

Post a Comment