Friday, June 5, 2009

Aikzzss.. Happy-ing + Sad-ing..

5/6/09

HAPPY-ing

Haha.. WAt a niceday.. today i go Midvalley wit my frens.. dis is the 1st time i go midvalley by KTM train.. Wuah!!! Me n my fren wait at there almost half n hour..inside the train, many ppl n very noisy..such as pasar mlm..i hate dis feeling!! But no choice..After a few mins, v reach there..Me n YL go n took ticket at the reservation counter..haha..nonit queue up cuz my bro help me pay by creadit card!! We watch 17AGAIN..Is a nice movie.. funny n oso touching.. After tat, we go n lepak lepak..cuz need to wait my bro cum..YL n MM took many pic at there.. haha..GILA de..(jk jk..dun angry)..^^Bob very stingy lol..alwys: Wuah, very expensive ah!! Aikzz..tak blh tahan this felew..haha..but he very funny lol..



2 comments:

  1. thx o,my dear frend,i reli like this two pic....so beatiful la u n mi,bt nt ke xin,hohoh!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hapiness n sadness will b end up at 1 day,dun wori too much,juz smile wif it.....:)

    ReplyDelete