Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wrong decision!

Argh!
Wrong decision! Wrong feeling! Wrong person!
Dont touch me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shit!! My heart trembling very fast man!!!
But i knw..
Its NOT TRUE! Am juz crazy for a LITTLE while only XD

Kay! 
Whole week join volunteer work in fo tang.
Nd to get up VERY EARLY in the morning. 
Honestly, i wish to go there.
Hate staying at home.
BORED!
Ohya, the feeling is disappear. 
Or should I say is LOST?
Ermmm....
I cant figure it out!
Wow.. 
Like singing song man..
haha LOL XD

Aiyo..
Dun misunderstand plsssssssssss!!!!!
ARGH!!!
I juz wanna meet u.
But it doesn't mean I LIKE U
LOL... 
Not tat easy ==

Receive his message today.
Wat Happy Holiday?
I hate ya sms me! 
STOP!!!
DELETE IT!
KILL U!! CHEH!


Argh!!! Wo de xin hen luan hen luan ahhhhhh!!! XDXD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment