Friday, January 28, 2011

Dream

Dream.
I dream every night.
Started to think do dreams foretell the future?
Why do we dream what we dream, wat does it mean?
LOL. Seems more confuse.
Izit the reason bcuz i think a lot in the day n dream at night? LOL
someone tell me y pls.

Today Merentas desa!!
I nvr participate in bcuz i sprain my leg! WTF!
Skip chemist tuition. So bad XD
But really feel tired. TT
Today interview the form 1 & 2!!
I almost fall asleep u knw!
I dunno whether they are too nervous or really dunno wat i'm asking them!
Keep saying, Err.. Er.. Tak tau, I dunno, i dun have ==
Wasted my time. ==
 Skip skip

There is a big big stone in my heart.
Err... Err...
Haiz.
I dream a lot!
DREAM! But still, i dunno i was dreaming at tat time.
My feeling come suddenly n disappear very fast.
Its sound so random.
Oh! I jus remember I'm the RANDOM QUEEN among my frens.
Really random!!

Wat is the different between daydream n nightdream? LOL==
Dream again XD

No comments:

Post a Comment