Saturday, June 18, 2011

Life after holiday

Life in volunteering is very very fun.
So tired but still happy.
Dunno y.
LOL
Something happen in there.
I juz wanna help him. But i knw I cant.
Is actually none of my business but I cant control myself. 
As Wei Chee said, I am too impulse with everything when I'm panic.
Tat's true.
OMG! I juz wan to have win win situation. 
I knw is hard to act. But wat to do? I'm still young. I cant do wat I want.
I dun have any experience to settle this type of things but i involve too. 
How stupid am I.
I should pretend I dunno de. 
Haiz... ><
But I learnt much through dis situation.
I should say TQ to him and evry ppl who get involve. 
Honestly, U guys taught me a lot. :)
Mayb u'll feel i'm not support u or wat. But still, I'm sorry.
Dunno wat to say in next.
Juz wish everybody have a happy life in there. I knw u can.

BACK TO TOPIC >>

Life after holiday is truly....... BORING!
I dun have a routine life.
At school, i sleep when teacher is teaching.
At home, i play computer until my mum get angry.
I have no idea y I become like tat.
When I wan to start my revision, I feel sleepy.
I'll tell myself have a rest 1st. 
After I take a nap, I play comp again!!
My life is full of shit!! 
I should start my new life again!
But dunno where to start!
I addicted into FB. 
But actually I have nothing to do in FB. ==
Hmm. I should deactivated edy. Until SPM over. 
Yes, Dis is wat i should do. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment