Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Classmate..xD

Ha....Janice, u wrote me 1st rite?? Ha... i wrote u 1st too...x)

Hmm.. wat i can say is... Janice is a good fren & she is cute.. haha.. today she gaduh wit tze yu, So Damn funny!! Haha.. her action was so budak.. izit bcuz of TZE YU??? haha.. I think so..LOL

the next 1 is Sara.... yea! she is a coooooool girl n she is very good in english.. So v use eng to communicate so tat i can improve my broken eng.. Haha..

Carmen~~ ha.... she is the 1st ppl who call me [jin jin].. Lol....although not very match wit me but i like it.. muahahaha.. So sweet x)) Thx for caring me... Wat question tat i dunno how to do she will teach me.. SHE IS SO CLEVER & CUTE!!!![i'm telling the truth]

Vi Yee~~ i knw u waiting for me to post ur name in my blog..LOL.. haha..jkjk.. Vi yee act like my sister..hmm.. mayb?? but sister is not very suitable for u.. haha.. mayb mum?? as janice say.. haha.. she no [ilmu kedekut] lo.. she really is a good moniter in 4SC 2!!! xD

Happy Chinese New Year is approaching! But i cannot go back to my hometown bcuz sumthing happening.. HaizzZZ.. i scare happy CNY will bcum SadCNY... HaizzZZ >,<

2 comments: