Thursday, February 25, 2010

烦烦烦!!!!!!!!!><

Many things had happen in this few days! Today.... Dhong do operation.. thx god tat the operation is sucess.. Pn Manisah jumpa me.. she told me many things tat i hate to listen [not dicipline problem].. I cried when back to class.. i juz cant control myself.. so damn sad n dissapointed! Y everything tat v had done was jus a waste?! Y she cant change herself?! Y she want to hurt our heart? Y she dare to do those IDIOT things?? Y she will bcum more worse than last time? DO U KNW V'RE SO SAD?DO U KNW UR PARENTS WAS SO DISSAPOINTED TO U? DO U KNW MY MUM ALWYS CRY AT NIGHT WHEN U DO THOSE THINGS? DO U KNW U BROKE OUR HEART??????? many things i need to care it.. pls.. I beg u.. dun do those things again.. i really very tired!

Juz back from hospital.. Dhong was so pain.. my heart blooding when i listen he scream.. argh!!!!! wat can i do?? v pray hard to god.. although the operation was so sucess but he is so pain! PAIN! PAIN! PAIN! T____T [tears fell].. my mum, my dad, my bro, my sister-in-law, ze hui, my 2nd bro & me.. v really sooooooooo sad... every1 cant believe y these things can happen.. i hate dis year.. bad things surrounded us.. i emo evryday at home.. Fortunately at skul got Vi yee, Sara, carmen & janice.. expeacially Vi yee.. she cheer me up..

Sorry Ke Xin, Yi ling, Ze yang, Bob & others.. i cant go the gathering.. i miss u guys so damn much! Ke Xin! really sorry.. i really cant go.. ARGH!! V already got 1 months didn meet each others! HaizZZZZZZZZ~ So sad!

Black,red.. so dark! Dark~ darker~darkest.. slowly.. it will [explode] =[ =[ =[ =(

No comments:

Post a Comment