Saturday, June 5, 2010

CraZZZZiiiiiEEEE YoNG~

I'm happy!!! Bcuz of my dearest Ke xin lorr~ Bside her who can make me so happy?? HAHA!!! Yay!!! Is going her house tomolo.. Can ply her piano liao~ I'm already told her everything tat happen to me & ofcuz CJH de things.. She told me everything tat happen to her too.. hehe^__^ Both of us dun have secret de lorr~ I love her & she love me.. deeply [as a fren la].. XDD I'm really appreciate to have such a good fren.. nanana~ yi ling dun jelous ya~ haha XD

Oh ya, Teachers day was so damn fun!!! AWESOME teachers day...=D All performance was very nice & v take a lot pic.. teeeheehee^^ Carmen said she wanna do one video abt 4 SC 2.. I'm totally agree wit her lo~ Form 4 life is actually very fun.. but HW & exam drive us crazy.. haha!

Janice!! Sara!!! V planning to go sara house during holiday!! &..V gonna do sumthing tat under 18 not allow to do de~ XDXD [secret] Imma so bad!!! HAHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment