Monday, July 5, 2010

Fake

Dun try to understand me!!! I'll suffer~
I'm tired for everything~ alwys pretend i'm happy?! I'm not really happy..==

LOL~ Y am i so negative thinking de??!! Actually I should change my mind.. so tat i can lead a happy life?? Not really rite?! Everybody leave me alone.. 1 2 3 go away liao~ T__T

Oh ya, last few days i join volunteer work wit ke xin, yi ling, kah herng & bob.. Actually i'm not volunteer... v juz go there n help if they need us.. So happy huh?! Leong Kah Herng!! Finally come n c us dy.. Got hair edy.. "handsome" wor~ x) LOL... U ah!! stop bully me lo.. Malu eh~ T__T

teeheehee ^__^ yesterday!! I met him in society!!! Damn happy leh!! I'm not in love wit him la.. seriously!! I juz dunno y will so happy only.. LOL! N yeah!! Ke Xin & yi ling ah.. I juz envy his hand la... he play drums very well!! x_X

Okay, today i din go to take my report card! I dun wan my mum sad la weih~ i'll try my best to get good marks in final exam!! Mummy, sorry T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment