Saturday, August 20, 2011

Time

Time 
I wrote dis essay last week. Hmm..
I used 2 days to complete.
Only I realize time is so much important to us.
We cant predict what will happen in the nxt second but v must treasure it
I realized everything tat happen to us is actually teaching us something.
No matter the problem v face is good or bad,
but it is teaching us how to face it.
We will learn much after tat. Seriously.
I'm trying to make myself become a better n filial piety child.
I try my best.
But I failed to be.
Because i nvr put my effort to do it. I try but not do.
I might b regret on wat I have done but i juz cant change it.
How pity am I.
I realized i'm wrong, I knw
But I'm still standing on the same place
I didn't move my step.
I will b very regret after I take my result. I must b regret if i'm still behave like tat.
Duh..
Dunno where to start my revision.
Dunno what should I do now.
I hope I can b like the butterfly or a bird.
Fly at the sky. Yes.
It feel very freedom
But they face problem too.
They need to escape from ppl who want to catch them,
fly very hard to others place b4 the whether change.
Everyone in this world have problem to face.
Juz c wat problem v have to face n how v solve it
Every problem have the solution to solve
Juz c whether v got put effort or not.
Ya.
Things is tat easy only.
Fighting YJV!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment