Thursday, March 4, 2010

Can u live without me?

This question.. sum1 ask me b4.. ha! Now i answer [ ya.. i can live without u.. so GO HELL right now!] >,<

Hmm.. bob ask me[ u got bf or U'RE A LESSBIAN] LOL!! I'm not lessbian la..... not every ppl who study in girl skul is lessbian lo! =,=

SPEACIAL POST FOR MY LOVELY KE XIN & YI LING

na na na... for u two de la..xDDD~ miss me leh?!!!! i wan gathering again! I wan listen bob sing, i wan eat yi ling de tang shui, i wan meet my ke xin!!! yor~ but tat day my mum was admitted to the hospital so i cant go! MY mum more important than gathering.. Still remember i cry like hell when calling u guys.. haha.. so fish eh!LOL >,<>

I wan ply wit ke xin, i wan eat wit ke xin & yi ling.. i wan chit-chat with ke xin & yi ling till midnight, i wan cubit her face! i wan eat cake! i wan MEET U!!! >,<

JANICE, SARA.. Clubbing Clubbing xDDDD [after SPM ah??] after two years?? LOL >,<>

No comments:

Post a Comment