Monday, March 29, 2010

I need u boo~ i gotta see u boo~ x))

I gotta forget u!!! LOL~ for me is a good news wor~ I'm not sad or feel disappointed anymore.. this feeling gotta disappear forever!!!! U! U! U! i dun wan to meet u anymore.. u make me hate u!!! u lie me, u fool me! hmm~ but... i'm not tat stupid oso! i wont so stupid de lo.. i knw u~ u dare to lie me? haha.. i'm not feel sad or wat leh! I'm happy but u sad~ I HOPE UR LIFE IS FULL OF SAD, DISAPPOINTED, ANGER!!! I knw i'm bad~ i'm bad bcuz of U!!!

Oh ya~ last friday i left my pencilbox at skul! I juz found it in this morning.. sum1 stealed my pen n [clover].. she steal all my pen n da converse plastic! i wonder she steal the plastic for wat??!! xDD Hey little stealer!! U're so damn stupid!! ahahaha,, my pencilbox is da most expensive de lo.. i knw u dun dare bcuz.. the pencilbox is one n only.. haha~ [i'm not gonna find who r u but! U knw wat had u did.. u will kena balas by the god bcuz u stealing others ppl things]

I'm now having a happy life wit my dear skul fren.. this kind of life is so damn enjoyable.. tahahahaha~ i like to eat, chat, rush to bio lab, rush doing homework, talk nonsense with them!! LOL~

DEar ke xin b'day is coming..~ hmm.... i'm gonna give her surprise!! Yi ling & jia herng faster come & join me!!! LOL~ x))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment