Friday, March 12, 2010

U DONT KNW

*it hurts to say goodbye to the person you almost gave your life to. knowing that life won't be the same w/o them. but its better to give up the feeling. rather than to know you're the only one fighting.*... yeah~ tat's true! I'm the one fighting wit myself... u're juz...........

i dunno whether u're reading my blog or not... But i hope u're reading......

its so dissapointed when sum1 tat u like tell u tat he thought u're loving sum1! wats should i say to u??

i'm laughing myself... its so hurt so hurt... so fool so fool... i'm super duper noob...

suan le ba suan le ba.... i'm giving up.. i'm tired.. u dun even knw wat i'm thinking.. u juz trust wat u think!

when can i lost this feeling? i'm asking myself many question? i thought i wont EMO again bcuz i got u... haha.. & I realize *Don't let someone become your everything, because when they're gone you have nothing*

im waiting ur message till midnight n alwys asking myself izit i had didn wrong things or wat wat wat! But tat's only i care myself.. nobody will care it! i'm freaking crazy! so dissapointed, despair, angry, frustrated.......=[

p/s: hey guys, i'm now in a super duper bad mood! >,<

2 comments:

  1. my best frend...everything will be ok if we think in a optimistic way..as u say...dun let the other ppl despise us rite????gambateh!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz~ yi ling ah~~~ i want to cry ah! i hate when a guys juz admit they like u but with no point....tat's really hurt..=[

    ReplyDelete