Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dream

Oh god!!! My dream~~~ I thought i was dreaming on tat time~ But... now, i'm really wearing pps clothes! N my dream come true.. it was bcum a ketua disiplin! Damn shocked man..... xD Everybody dun even think of tat. Hmm.. me too~ Really wan to thxx all my seniors to give me a chance..

Senior Ai dee & Senior Jia Qian, u guys dun worry! I'll do my best :) Although i knw its really hard from the beginning but I'll fight for it :D Thxx for ur support.. i really appreciate it :)

Oh haha! YJV ah~ i'm so lazy!!! Damn much hw din finish.. addicted to fb is a kesalahan tat can cause u die man~ Trust me :( I'm dead. x(

LOL~ to b honest, i'm really very playful! Damn like to make ppl angry~ ohahaha! I knw i must change edy.. TT [ old jv, i'll miss u... dun worry! Xiu xiu~~ Faster go away... New JV is on the way!] Argh!!!! I'm crazy @_@

I love skul life?! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment