Wednesday, July 21, 2010

STONE INSIDE MY HEART!

Raining day~~I sleep like a pig! Although the alarm clock keep ring n ring but i'm still in my dream! x) I thought i can skip skul today but suddenly my mum call my phone~ I was so shocked! [ Cuz she is in the hospital ] Gosh~~ I quickly pick up n my mum said : "Jv ah.. 6o'clock edy wor~ Faster wake up! Call daddy fetch u ah~" LOL~ when i listened her voice, my tears like wanna fall out! She is in the hospital! N she still remember to call me wake up in the morning! OMG! I dunno wan to reply wat.. Mummy, thxx for everything! Really... I'll appreciate it~ :)

Skul.... Peng Yee get high fever! Haiz~~ I dunno whether izit my fault? But i ask many ppl especially my mum they said wont get effect de.. Argh! Hope as u guys said?! LOL~
Pls take good care of urself~ dun sick again k?! & oso, b strong! But dun to strong~
[ sumtimes, smiling is pretending! ]

Nxt week exam!!! Gosh~ I dun even touch my exercise book.. Need to type dokumentasi for laporan again.. & moral folio? BM folio?Others hw lerr??!! OMG! Really got many many things haven finish & settle~ Haiz.. Help me pls! Doraemon~ I wish to have one! T__T

Stay far far from the comp!!! My mum said.. Start from nxt week, i juz can touch the comp for half n hour! I dunno whether i can do it a not?! But.. End year exam is coming.. Is time to prepare~ Gah yaw!!!!! Haiz~ Can change bo?! Can?! SURE!!!! :) xD

The big big stone in my heart is.......





CJH T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment