Wednesday, July 28, 2010

FreeeeeDom!!!!!!! XD

Cool man :D
V finish our exam!!! Last paper---> Physic! Cool! Many ppl slp ya! :D Buahahahaha~I should capture a pic! Hmm... Imma going to watch the drama tat introduce by michelle & jia chi! Gu junpyo Fans!! Wheee~ ^^ LOL!

Saw him today! Feel soooo Err.. Cant describe my feeling! Not really happy but still happy! LOL! Wat am I talking abt?! Dun care dun care~ Janji I happy! :)

Start my Ketua Disiplin job now!!! Must b tegas!! Many ppl said i'm a Ketua Disiplin yg paling nakal! Even the teacher oso said i'm naughty!! Cuz i like to make ppl angry?! LOL~ Dis call nakal meh?! I like to smile, laugh~ If i'm serious, tat means i'm in bad mood lorr~ :D So!! I must change my expression now! I should smile when i'm not happy & serious when i'm happy! Tat's good! :D

Oh ya, Happy Birthday to Choy Moon Moon!!!!!
U old edy ya! Must b more mature!!!

Moon said i have a look tat make ppl wanna talk wit me?! Oh? Really?! LOL! & dis is the reason she cannot concentrate on her study when sitting bside me! Good alasan huh! == Sendiri yg cakap TERBANYAK!! :S

I found the way to let u leave
I never really had it coming
I cant believe the sight of u
I wan u to stay away from my heart
by MC Mong =D

I like nikhun!!! Nikhun Nikhun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment