Friday, May 14, 2010

Hmm~

I miss him more than he miss me.. LOL!!!!!!

Nvm.. this feeling is gonna disappear very fast..

dun wan think abt u liao.. dun wan dun wan dun wan!!!!

U dare to forget me!! WTH~ am i important to u? I dont think so lo...

U dun take it serious i oso dun wan take it serious!!!

Dont balme me.... is ur fault...==

Dare to lie me... haiz~

Y am i so stupid go n trust u huh??!! LOL!!!!!! Damn angry de lo.......

But wat to do?!

when the feeling is disappear, it means GOODBYE!

No, i still miss u....... T_T [ i'm damn stupid]

Y?? Y?? Y??? u so easy to get the place.. but y u treat me like tat huh?

Ur fren thought i got others boy.. am i tat bad?

Not bcuz of others ppl lo... the problem is.. I REALLY DUNNO WAT R U THINKING!

wat am i actually in ur heart? an item? or something tat can let u happy when u c i'm sad?

is tat happy when u c i'm sad?

or actually v're juz plying???

u juz wan to try the feeling only rite? Then congratulation lo.. u success liao ==

Or mayb.. dis is not the right time v start.............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment