Friday, May 28, 2010

T_T

Whole week exam!!! >_<>

Ok Ok.. First!!!! Chemistry is a bit hard.. But is more better than Bio! Bio is so so so damn damn damn HARD!!! For paper 2 & 3.. The structure question is making me crazy..>_<>

Oh ya~ Today rite, i saw him at society~ teeheehee^_^ I'm happy nia~ he sit in the front roll.. cant really c his face~ but tat's enough for me.. I got CJH liao~ Later kena salah faham again..XDDD

N yea, today, my lovely ke xin call me in the morning..Keep talking abt exam~ n she bought something for me~ hmm! Is actually a pencilbox.. but......got abit childish! NVM ba.. Watever she give me i'll like with my heart, my soul & my hand! LOL =D

Oh oh, I recieve bob present edy.. almost 4 months only i dapat! Thx for the chocolate ya~ =]

Damn him! one weeks 5 day didn sms me~ should i wait? To b honest, i feel like wanna give up...
The last chance for us.. After exam, if u still like tat, I'll say BYE BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment