Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Birthday To Myself~~ xD

LOL!!! I cant believe the 1st ppl who wish me was U!! CJH!! Lol.. Whole night cannot slp! Tat was my 1st time pick up ur phone.. Wat do u think when i pick up ur call? Unexpected rite?! LOL.. I was so damn cool on tat time.. [Actually, my hand keep shaking n i feel damn cold!] When u spoke the 1st word, my heart keep trembling == Haha!!! WTF am i talking abt?! xDDD heheh~ Na... Later Janice kill me xD LOL!!!! When i receive ur message, i was like, Hmm.. Is tat u?! N i look at the hp num, OMG!!!! Is u!!!??!!! xDDDDD But i reply so damn rude rite?! Wat to do?!

Aduiiiii~ I really really really "sam sui liu" [心碎了].. LEE SOO JUNN & TAN JUN KIT!!! Forget my b'day!!!! T___T My b'day is 27!! Not 28~~~ T___T
Suan liao.. dun talk bout it~

Oh ya, my brother promise me to buy Jay Chou's new album!! Cool man~~ :D I'm waiting ya~



- Moon moon n Janice come to my house-

LOL.. TQ very much ah~~ Moon!!!!! I'm very cold!!! U grab my blanket~~ T___T
I woke up in the middle of night n went to my mum's room to take another blanket.. So sorry to janice... I think she is the 1 who get cold~ Sorry :(
heheh~ I wont throw the paper tat stick on my cupboard.. is a good memory :D
U knw wat? I LOVE U GUYS!!! Ofcuz my MUMMY too~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment