Monday, August 30, 2010

True & false

Wat is the true & Wat is the false

Haha!!! New JV!! Today so damn annoying leh... Keep disturb Jana.. Until she wanna scream~ Ooh hahahahaha... am so happy without reason.. Juz feel very very very happy...

Oh yessss!!! Holiday is coming.... Happy~~ But I'm not going to stay at home.. hehh~ Join volunteer work from 4 sep to 12 sep.. Whole week! But i need to cancel all tuition wor~~ Dunno wanna choose which 1 leh~ :( heyaiz... xD

Pls b cool... Pls... My heart keep trembling when i receive his message.. Ohmygod!! I'm so gonna die.. Pass edy larrr!! Stop thinking lorr.. My hand so itchy lerr.. Itchy until i sent a message to him! OMG!! So malu eh....... But i hope he will reply me.. ==|| [go die larr]

Oh yess again!!! Tomolo national day!!! "Pray".. Peace n fair country~ :)


hahahaha~~~ If u say out, i will forgive u :D

No comments:

Post a Comment