Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Birthday is coming!!!!

Get ready pls~ wakaka! :D'

LOL... This few days really get annoyed by sumbody!! I wonder why fren can betray fren! & Why they can pretend nth infront of their fren!! & Y!! Must include me?! I'm not as free as u!! Lol~ Stop dis stupid action!! Juz stay away from me if u dislike me~ &!! Pls dun try to USE me!!! I'll fight till u die~ God Damn it!!! U guys too free izit?!! No homework to do ah?! Free till u guys play dis LAME game!!! WTF!!!! Hate u man~ [ Actually v can b fren 1, but since u wan to break my rules! So! F*ck Off Pls~] == I'm not tat free to c u acting!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Lol~ It should b a happy post.. But i'm really dun have the "happy feel" at all~ LOL!!


-Ignore-

Nah!!! I miss Sarah Leong Ke Xin & Ms Wong Yi Ling!!!!!!!!!!!
Yerrrrr~ I wan to meet u guys larr~ Y today class cancel?! If not, V can eat together, talk together, "slp" together, fight together & laugh together!!! Lol~ I really cant live without u guys! Nah... Yi ling!! Dun too happy huh!! xDDD Pls laugh inside ur heart! Kaka~ :D

Tomolo Mon again!!!!!! Dun forget ya~ My birthday is COMING!!!!! 19 more days to ga~ Whee!!! xDDDD


No comments:

Post a Comment