Saturday, August 28, 2010

The only One ;)

Shoooo Shoooo~

Ohmaigawd!!! xD
I'm juz cant stop thinking of him!!!! Damn me.. I should not pick up his call.. T____T
I miss his voice.. xD [Dun kill me pls] Wheee~
I trust u with my soul.. So wat?! V cant do anything! ==|| After SPM larr.. If i'm still have the feeling~ == xDDD

Yay!!! Everything back to normal.. No more argument, fighting btw us~ [i means my fren]
Oh ya, Moon said my cake very nice~ :D TQ ya~
heheh~~ I'm so damn hyper!!! =D

Yesterday went dinner wit my mum at [dunno wat name] hotel.. Very expensive but not nice~ Boo~ T___T
Talk non-sense wit my uncle! He keep insult me.. Wat a good uncle!! Malu sia~ T_T But everybody laugh so happily.. Worth it worth it~ xD

-I'm not gonna fall for u again.. Dun care true or false.. I juz ignore tat-


B happy!!!! YJV!!! U can do it!!!

Last, I wanna Thank Michelle[nice card], Ah Goh[chocolate], Carmen[dunno wats tat]-but i like it! Especially the panda! ==, Janice [ 2PM's sticker n cards], Moony[card n 书签] , my sister in-law [Angpau- two green green de], n many many.. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment